Financial Times - Middle East Homepage

Friday, November 20, 2009

Qs and As about Baby Soul


P E R S O N A L

Real Name: Salha
Nickname: soso
Deviantart.com Name: I don't visit this site ha3 :p
Country: U.A.E
Gender: Female

F A V O R I T E S

Colours: Green and Blue

Food: I don't like to eat too much, but let's say Pasta and salads (Thanx god :p) as my favorite food
Drinks: Lemon with ment
Movie at the moment: Indian film New York but I didn't complete it hehehe!!

Song at the moment: Boys over Flowers songs (Korean Drama)
Book: Memoirs of Geisha

V E R S U S
What do you like most?

Sweet or Spicy?:

Sweet coz I'm achocolate ... LOL!!


White chocolate or dark chocolate?
Dark chocolate?

School or Mall?
Both as long as I can meet with my friends and have fun :D

Desktop Computer or Laptop?
Laptop

Ice Cream or Cake?
Well, what about molten cake from Chili's rest. ha3 ha3 yemeeee!!


Anime or Cartoons?
Films ... LOL!!

PSP or PS2?
Neither

Sony or Panasonic?
Sony

RnB or POP?
rNb

Thanxs Sara for tagging me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment