Financial Times - Middle East Homepage

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dubai AirShow 2009




Dubai Air show is one of three most important air exhibitions in the world. Dubai Air show first started at 1989 with 200 exhibits and 25 aircraft.

On 18th of November 2009, me and my class visited the Air show with Mr. Tridib. OMG!!

It was amazing o0o0of really thrilling :D

When it first started around 2:00 pm I started jumping on my toes and never stopped screaming!!

Whenever the sound of the aircraft was too loud, my screaming kept increasing and increasing I felt so excited. hehehe!!

emmm, during the show time I kept taking photos ofthe aircrafts performing amazing show.

First, we went to see the private jets from inside. This was one of them but I can't remember its name but I do remember its price which was only $31 million ;p

Let the photos talk .. they speak better than I do :D



Thank you Dubai, my class mates, and for sure Mr. Tridib for the wonderful time I had :D
I will never forget this day

No comments:

Post a Comment