Financial Times - Middle East Homepage

Saturday, December 19, 2009

~ Google Chrome !!




The Google tools projects is over, but we were suggested to continue using these tools. The tool that I really kept using it was Google Chrome. At first, I didn't thought that I'm going to use it heavily but I did!!

Now I'm often using this Web Browser to surf the net. I found Google Chrome so useful with the dynamic tabs and the bookmark manager. I use Google Chrome to view my Blogs, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google search engine, and other Google tools. I noticed one strange thing, If I open Google Docs using Internet Explorer the session can't be completed it is break down. On the other hand, opening Google Docs using Google Chrome is so easy flowing and the session is completed without any complications. 

I wanted to learn more about this browser, so I thought to surf Youtube.com and I found this short and interesting video. 
10 Features of Google Chrome

New things I learned about Google Chrome:
* It has a crash control. 
* Incognito mode.
* Full screen mode. 
* Different themes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment